Signs He Will Never Make You His Girlfriend
Are you tired of waiting for your guy to make you his girlfriend?
Do you feel like in your past relationships you were always left hanging, wondering when he’ll finally commit to you?
It can be frustrating and confusing to be in this situation. Especially if you desire to be in a real relationship.
Thankfully, there are warning signs to look out for that can indicate that he’s not looking for anything serious with you.
To help you avoid wasting your time, here are the biggest signs he will never make you his girlfriend.
7 Signs He Will Never Make You His Girlfriend
Wondering whether the man you’re dating is serious about a romantic relationship with you, or simply interested in a casual fling?
The following signs he will never make you his girlfriend will help you answer this question:
1. He keeps things casual
One of the most obvious signs that a guy is not interested in making you his girlfriend, is if he keeps things casual.
He will likely keep things low-key and only want to see you when it’s convenient for him. He may not make an effort to plan dates or outings.
2. He doesn’t put in the effort to plan dates or outings
If a guy isn’t looking for anything serious with you, he may not make an effort to plan dates or outings. Moreover, you may feel like you’re always the one initiating contact.
This lack of effort on his part is a clear indication that he’s not interested or may just not be ready for an exclusive relationship.
3. He’s still active on dating apps
If he’s still swiping and chatting with other women on dating apps, it’s a big sign that he’s not ready to change his relationship status yet.
A man who is serious about pursuing a relationship with you will focus his full attention on pursuing only you.
4. He doesn’t introduce you to his friends or family
If a guy is not interested in making things more serious, he will not want to introduce you to his best friends or family members.
This is a clear sign that he doesn’t see a future with you and prefers to keep his love life a secret from the people he cares about.
5. He doesn’t make future plans with you
Another sure sign that he’s not interested in taking things to the next level, is that he doesn’t commit to future plans with you.
He may only want to see you in the moment and not make any long-term plans for the future. That includes no talk about future events or vacations.
6. He’s not interested in your life
If the guy you are dating is not interested in getting to know you on a deeper level, it’s unlikely that he sees a future with you.
A guy that is looking for a serious relationship will make an effort to learn about your interests, hobbies, and goals.
If he’s not asking questions or seems disinterested when you share details about your life, it’s a sign that he’s not invested in a future with you.
7. He’s not emotionally available
Lastly, if he is emotionally unavailable, it’s a big red flag that he may not be ready for a serious relationship.
A man that wants to be in a healthy relationship needs to be willing to open up emotionally or talk about his feelings.
Remember, if a guy is not interested in making you his girlfriend, it’s important to move on and find someone who is ready for a serious relationship with you.
How Do You Tell If A Guy Is Going To Make You His Girlfriend?
On the contrary, there are also signs that a guy is going to make you his girlfriend. Here are a few things to look for:
- He makes plans with you in advance: If a guy is serious about you, he will want to spend time with you and therefore plan dates and activities in advance. He won’t wait until the last minute to ask you out or cancel plans at the last minute.
- He introduces you to his friends and family: If a guy wants to be with you, he will want you to meet the important people in his life. He will be eager to get his male friends and families’ approval of you.
- He talks about the future: If a guy is serious about you, he will include you in his future plans and talk about things he wants to do in the relationship. He will make plans for the two of you to travel, celebrate milestones, and maybe even plan a life together.
- He is consistent: The right guy for you will be consistent in his actions and words. He won’t be hot and cold or send mixed signals. He will be clear about his intentions and will follow through on his promises.
- He shows affection in public: If a guy is serious about you, he will not be afraid of public displays of affection. He will hold your hand, put his arm around you, and kiss you in public without being embarrassed.
- He communicates with you regularly: If a guy wants you to be part of his life, he will communicate with you regularly. He will call, text, or message you to check in and see how you are doing.
- He prioritizes you. If a guy is serious about you, he will prioritize you and make time for you. He won’t blow you off or cancel plans but make you feel valued and important.
Remember, these are just a few obvious signs that he wants a relationship with you.
Every relationship is different, and it’s important to communicate with your partner to make sure you are on the same page.
How Long Should It Take For A Man To Make You His Girlfriend?
When it comes to relationships, every couple has their own pace.
However, it’s understandable to wonder how long it should take for a man to make you his girlfriend.
After all, you don’t want to waste your time waiting for something that may never happen.
Ideally, you should give a man a few weeks to three months at max to ask you to be his girlfriend.
This gives both of you enough time to get to know each other. To go on actual dates, and decide if you’re even compatible.
You obviously don’t want to rush into a relationship too soon as it can lead to disappointment down the road.
On the other hand, if you’ve been seeing a man for several months and he still hasn’t asked you to be his girlfriend, it is definitely time to have a conversation about where the relationship is going.
It’s possible that he’s not ready for a committed relationship, or he may not see a future with you.
It’s important to remember that a man’s timeline for making you his girlfriend may not align with yours.
If you feel like you’re waiting too long, it’s okay to communicate your feelings. Ask where he sees the relationship going.
In the end, the most important thing is to be honest with yourself about what you want and need in a relationship.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve. And don’t be afraid to walk away if a man isn’t willing to commit to you.
How Do You Know If A Guy Will Never Commit?
When you’re dating someone and hoping for a committed relationship, it can be frustrating and confusing when the guy you’re interested in seems hesitant or unwilling to commit.
Here are some signs that he may never commit to you:
He doesn’t know what he wants
The first sign that a guy will never commit to you, is that he has no idea about what he wants from you, your relationship, and in many cases his life.
A man who enters the dating game without a plan often is not interested in anything long-term.
He doesn’t want to define the relationship
The best way to find out if your man has commitment issues is to ask him one simple question “What are we?”.
If he is unwilling to define your relationship, it’s most likely because to him it’s just a situationship and he is not planning to make things official.
He Doesn’t Make You Part Of His Life
If you’ve been dating for a while and he consistently makes important decisions without taking your relationship into account, then it’s a big red flag that he doesn’t believe that your current relationship will last.
If he’s serious about you, he would want to run important things by you to make you part of his life.
He’s Not Willing To Compromise
In any relationship, compromise is important.
If he’s not willing to compromise on things that are important to the future of your relationship, it is a sign that he’s not interested in a long-term commitment.
A guy who’s serious about you will be willing to make compromises and work with you to find solutions that work for both of you.
Remember, every relationship is different, and it’s important to communicate with your partner about your expectations and goals.
If you’re looking for a committed relationship and your love interest is not, it may be time to ask yourself whether he’s the right person for you.